our lives begin here

Image hosting by Photobucket

Friday, June 02, 2006

ONE

I think I've got enough rest for now. My magazine deadline and the nightmare of sourcing for pictures of 100 women are both OVER! I can breathe easier for at least another week, yay!

Most of the people who attended Nyla's 1st Birthday Bash have updated their respective blogs about it so my entry is probably quite stale by now. Same goes for my pictures... but never mind, so as not to waste the pictures I took, it's up on my Multiply.

It was a simple affair, the food were definitely delicious, her mum-in-law is a superb cook! There were so many dishes that were served to the guests! We were also the last one to leave that night, from the poolside we went up again to her place. Nura's mum-in-law packed me a bag of kuih (banyak sekali kuih-kuihnya) to bring home!!! And I didn't know Farihin was actually eyeing the sayur lemak nangka cos when we reached home he told me how come I did not agree when Nura's mum-in-law asked whether I wanted to bring home some lauk.

We all had a good time, especially for me, it's catching up with Nura after not meeting her for a while due to our busy schedules. We simply loved each other's company, no doubt about it!

The June school holidays are coming to a week already, how fast! Also, next week will be a good time to take some days off work. Can't wait.

Enjoy the pictures!



NYLA SAYS: CLICK ME! CLICK ME
|

Archives


online

Bloggers Unite