our lives begin here

Image hosting by Photobucket

Saturday, June 03, 2006

KENA TAGGED BY NURA

After resting for quite sometime from blogging, just when I decide to do an update a day ago and I have to update again because Nura tagged me! Here goes:

3 schools I went to:
Teck Ghee Primary, Bo Wen Secondary, St Francis Girls School

3 things in my handbag:
Wallet, Handphone, House Keys

3 things I do when I'm stressed:
MSN my closest friends - Haslinda & Nura, pour my hearts out to my closest colleagues, talk less

3 places I go on a daily basis:
Ang Mo Kio Ave 6, Anchorvale Road, Ang Mo Kio St 65

3 favourite fruits:
Longan, Lychee, Pomelo

3 names I go by:
Lin, Jah, Lilin (what my nieces and nephew call me)

3 of my favourite food:
Unagi Bento, Fried Fish Soup, Nasi Sambal Goreng

3 things I'm wearing right now:
Tshirt, bermudas & hairband (can?)

Who is the house with me?
Farihin & Farah

Who am I thinking of right now?
My sister

Who did I last talk to on the phone?
My husband

Who did I sit with during my 5th period in class?
I should think it was Haslinda

Who was the last person I uttered "Love" to?
Fakhry of course!

Who do I wish I am with right now?
Hugh Jackman! (been watching X-Men that's why)

Who gets on my nerves most in school?
The irritating classmate

Where is my phone?
In front of me

Where do I sleep?
On my bed in the bedroom lor

Where is the place I took a ride to?
My mother's house everyday working day of the week

What was the last thing I ate?
Fish satay

What colour shirt am I wearing?
Dark pink

What is the closest item to me that is blue?
My pillow

What do I like most about school?
Being with friends without much to worry about

What is my favourite colour?
Green

What do I wear most often jeans or shorts?
Jeans

What was the last movie I watched?
X Men 3 - The Last Stand

When did I start school?
1979

When did I last go to the Mall?
Just now

When did I last burn something?
My thigh!

There. Done!
|

Archives


online

Bloggers Unite