our lives begin here

Image hosting by Photobucket

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

GREEN WITH ENVY

GREEN is the colour I’m into at the moment. I have a green wallet, a green handphone holder and I nearly wanted to change the colour of my bedroom wall from purple to green.

I used to like blue a lot and hated pink so much. I would never wear anything that’s pink and thought I will hate that colour for the rest of my life. Of course I was wrong! I learned to like pink but it has to be fuschia pink not pastel pink. Ok enough of PINK!

The reason why I’m rambling is to profess my love for GREEN. And I’m contemplating if one day, I want to have green hands too, I can put these on

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And it’s also very useful if I need to punch anyone along the way! Ada sound lagi!
|

Archives


online

Bloggers Unite