our lives begin here

Image hosting by Photobucket

Friday, July 08, 2005

IT'S LUNCHTIME

The last time I came she was only 2 weeks old. She was sleeping so I didn't get a chance to carry her and normally I don't dare handling newborn babies unless it's my own. And so today at lunch time, I decided to go see her again. She was still sleeping but she got up for her milk feed and alas, dapat jugak Aunty Lin carry Nyla!

Her face has definitely changed from the last time I saw her, she's chubbier now, got cheeks meant for cubiting tau! She loves to stretch and sedap dia tidur in her mummy's arms. On the whole, she's one cute baby! Simply irresistable!

Besides Nyla, the highlight of the visit was the lunch prepared by Nura's mum-in-law. Nice of her to do that so it was delicious home-cooked lunch for me today. Best part is the waitress aka Nura asked me to choose either I wanted a fish or chicken menu the day before that so the fish dish was absolutely good and I would have finished the whole fish, really! Terimakasih makcik!

Anyway, it was good to see Nyla again and yes, not forgetting you too Nura! Please cepat-cepat lepas hari so we can meet for dinner again k!

A quick parting shot before I leave:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Bunyi telefon berdering kuat2 pun she can sleep through! Very good!

And Farah's picture is here for no rhyme or reason. I just want to put it up:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Rambut dia macam curly fries...

Have a good weekend everyone!!!!!!!
|

Archives


online

Bloggers Unite