our lives begin here

Image hosting by Photobucket

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

TO THE ONE I MISSED THE MOST!

The move is over! I was completely tired yesterday after spending the 1st day in the new office unpacking that after I came back from work, I just want to lie down and do nothing! Obviously I can't so I forced myself to drink a cup of glucose to gain some energy and to make sure I don't missed Desperate Housewives last night.

In the new office, we're all seated in rows of four and I'm seated at the 1st seat of my row. Which means I can't bloghopped that often now and msn too much either. Never know who will just pop behind me and I don't want to be caught lazing around you know!

Less time in msn-ing means less time talking to my most favourite msn partner in crime, Mdm Nurashikin Jasni! And also because of the last week I spent packing in the old office, we didn't speak much! I've missed you babe! Do you miss me too? On a ten dollar note, I bet you do! haha.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So, Mdm Nurashikin Jasni if you're reading, this entry I wrote is especially for you! Ok?
|

Archives


online

Bloggers Unite