our lives begin here

Image hosting by Photobucket

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

SUPERMARKET SWEEP

I always love a trip to the supermarket/hypermarket. Be it NTUC, Cold Storage, Sheng Siong, Shop N Save and of course Carrefour and Giant. Sometimes there's no reason to go but if it's there one in front of me, I will pop in and of course end up buying things though there was no intention to when I step my foot in. It's just like going IKEA, you always have to buy something and never go home empty-handed!

And even on holidays, visiting the supermarket at whichever country I am in is a must. You never know what interesting and good things you can find there. The different foodstuffs, chocolates, chewing gums, hair products and many many more.

So, I bought Farah this supermarket trolley at Toys "R" Us last Saturday. I think it's more of something that I like and I want her to play with it. If she's not playing with it anymore, I probably will use it as my washed clothes trolley which Farihin can push from the kitchen to the room.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
|

Archives


online

Bloggers Unite