our lives begin here

Image hosting by Photobucket

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

FARIHINNNNNNNN!!! PLEASE BEEEEHHHHAAAVVVE!

Farihin hasn't been in his best behaviour in school lately. Just last Friday, his Malay teacher complained to me that his form/english teacher needed to see me personally when I come to pick him up at the end of the school day. I told her I wasn't able to make it in time and told her to get the form teacher to call me instead.

I waited for the call but eventually gave up waiting and I called her instead. I understand that Farihin's been misbehaving in class, disturbing his friends while teacher is teaching, making ehhh-eeeehhh sounds when teacher is scolding his friend, not concentrating in his studies and the list goes on.

Which parent wouldn't be upset when the child kena complain? I told her we'll speak to him and at the same time wonder how do you tell a child to behave in school when you know, it'll just go back to square again. My husband spoke to him nicely and we'll see when will the next complain comes.

I'm fine with teachers telling me how my child behaves (whether good and bad) and I'm ok even if he gets punishment for whatever naughty things he does in school. But it gets to me when everytime you come and pick up your child from the centre, the 1st thing this teacher exclaimed when she sees me...(it seems like a greeting for me ever since he was from Nursery 2 class)"FARIHIN IS SO NAUGHTY!" and this is the same teacher who ever said.."Eh budak ni cekik darah betul!" to one of the children in her class.

And the other thing that I am disturbed about was Farihin was told to go for a haircut over the last weekend but as the husband was working and me and both children had to attend some relatives gathering, he didn't get his haircut. So when he got to school on Monday, his teacher asked him why didn't he told his mother to cut his hair? He said he told me and the teacher didn't believe, she said he bedek!

I don't know how it is going to be when he enters Primary 1. Actually, I still haven't decide which primary school it is for him, it's either in Ang Mo Kio or Sengkang. Gosh, just thinking of it, is giving me a headache....
|

Archives


online

Bloggers Unite