our lives begin here

Image hosting by Photobucket

Monday, March 21, 2005

U PACK, I UNPACK!

Farah's favourite thing to do at the moment is to take out everything out of a wallet. I have to hide it away from her and I was even tempted to change my wallet cos the minute she sees it she start saying NAK! NAK! Habis berterabur the duit and the cards I have in my wallet. And putting them back into the slots is a chore!

The same goes with a bag! She just have to take out the contents until the bag dah takde apa2 yang boleh dia bongkar lagi. Hmmph!!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Let's unpack!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Yeah! I found my favourite Johnson's Baby Powder!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The nail clipper too, let me attempt to cut my own nails!!!!
|

Archives


online

Bloggers Unite