our lives begin here

Image hosting by Photobucket

Thursday, March 17, 2005

A TRIP TO THE STUDIO

*CLICK SWITCH TO ON*

Hello all, I'm up and running again! It's been a long time I know but somehow I wasn't in the mood of updating my blog with the things happening around me so I decided to take a break for a while. But I'm back for now, yes I am!

Farihin wanted to visit the KRAYON studio yesterday and since it was the last day of recording, off we went. I tried to coax him into joining the kids that were there for the recording but he refused giving the excuse of him being shy, he end up watching his ayah at work and the other children dancing with the hosts. I brought farah as well and I think she enjoyed herself too, moving along each time when the KRAYON theme song is played..

Took some shots with the BABELICIOUS PREGNANT NURA who I must say is looking good as the month passes even with the perut! Pregnancy glow lah katakan!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Farihin gives his best smile and so did Nura..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Sleeping Farah

After the studio visit, we dropped by my in-laws house and Farah was happy to see the keropoks nenek goreng for her!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Flowery colourful keropok

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Mine, mine, mine!

And last but not least...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The meet n eat session at pizza hut the day before where we got our drinks refill for free!
|

Archives


online

Bloggers Unite