our lives begin here

Image hosting by Photobucket

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

MY LRT STATION IS TONGKANG

The name of the lrt station near my home is called TONGKANG. Yes, TONGKANG! So very unglam cos each time I need to give directions, the minute I reached the part that the lrt stop that you have to drop off is TONGKANG..comes the laughter!! Sheesh..why can't they think of a more creative name? And just this afternoon my colleague told me she keep forgetting the name and in her mind she thought it was TONGGENG! Arghhh...

Farihin's face tells it all...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

But it is still a faster mode of transportation that gets us to the ntuc with the halal meat section at rivervale mall rather than when we have to travel up there taking two buses. And it's definitely much easier too taking the lrt with a stroller plus bags of groceries even though we still have to make a change at the sengkang station. So TONGKANG pun TONGKANG lah!

And look what I found at the Sheng Siong supermarket near mum's house...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
GREEN SPOT!!

I remember those days when they were in bottles. I like them A LOT. An absolute thirst quencher and it's an orange drink without the fizz so tak banyak gas tertelan sama! This is the greatest drink on earth for me!

And there's this little girl yang satu ni, umur baru setahun jagung, dah nak start read comics! Baca sambil baring2 pulak tu and this happened while I was busy changing her diapers! See what I mean?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Farah baca comics terbalik!

My editorial department is all clear now since everyone's gone except me who's currently updating my blog! Heavens!! All peace and quiet...
|

Archives


online

Bloggers Unite