our lives begin here

Image hosting by Photobucket

Monday, February 14, 2005

THE LAST FEW DAYS...

Hello all! I'm back, flu-free...alhamdulillah..

Last week was a blissful week with 2 public holidays and a day's leave on Friday. I was at work on Monday and half-day on Tuesday but since we've got not much to do, we all duduk pat office, goyang kaki je. But we did do a bit of work. If not we eat blind salary tak bagus kan?

I spent the Chinese New Year holiday visiting my inlaws and the next day, my parents, my sister, husband and her kids came over to our house. My mum was wonderful, she brought macaroni soup and nasi briyani for us all.

Saturday, me and kids followed my sister's family to the zoo! Haven't been there a long time and it was Farah's 1st trip. She was of course going oh-oh and her eyes grew bigger each time she sees the animals moving!

Brought Farihin for his haircut at the usual barber at Rivervale Plaza. He's so happy when the abang gellled up his hair after the cut. In the late afternoon, we didn't know where to go so end up taking the NEL down to Kovan station to the Heartland Mall. Nothing exciting though but bought Farah a Barney bookset and Farihin 2 storybooks. Budak-budak, must start reading ok?

This morning, the big news we've been waiting for months finally came! Alhamdulillah again, I got my spot but we must wait till Friday to see the deal they have for us. I hope it will be good one..

Till next time...
|

Archives


online

Bloggers Unite