our lives begin here

Image hosting by Photobucket

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

B IS FOR BLOGGING

When I first started blogging somewhere in April last year, everything was so exciting. Most of my hours at work, I spent reading and tagging the blogs I hopped to. And I do it everyday without fail. But few months down the road I slowed down a bit and there are days that I don't even update my blog anymore. I guess the excitement has died down.

The first good thing that came out from this, I made a lot of new friends of course and along the way found friends that I haven't seen for a long, long time or people that I knew through another friend. Just days ago, my secondary school friend, Lilies, found her way to my blog and now we're in contact again. Isn't that great? And sometimes when I bloghopped, I chanced upon familiar faces that I've probably met or seen them somewhere before or even acquaintances from the past.

The second good thing is getting to know her (i'm talking about you there) and she's one hell of a great babe! MSN-ing with her is always fun and there's bound to be something to talk and laugh about each time.

I'm trying to psycho my friend to start blogging as well and I wonder whether she's started anything. Excuse me while I go check on her progress!!
|

Archives


online

Bloggers Unite