our lives begin here

Image hosting by Photobucket

Thursday, September 30, 2004

AN UPDATE

I've been lazy and too busy with work to update this blog of mine. And it's a little bit more difficult to do my updates at work since I'm just sitting in front of the editor who has a full view of my imac screen. But he's not in yet, so I better update pronto and as fast as I can!

For the past 3 days, I've been down with fellow colleagues selling our October issue at Caltex House. The weather was not that good but surprisingly we did quite well for the 3 days. Word has it that we sold over 300+ copies! Hurray! All the hard work didn't go to waste at all. Wasn't easy as well cos we have to put up with the rain and many chee-ko-pek uncles.



And back at home, Farihin is back in school since Monday. He's no longer fighting the pox and good thing it hasn't left much marks on his face and body. Yeah.

Farah so far hasn't shown any signs of getting the pox so I'm thankful. I realised that she's grown so fast turning 9 months in October. She has not sit on her own yet but put her in her walker..she zooms everywhere in the house.





And the pink hat that i bought for her recently...looks a bit like a serkop! Don't u think so? But I like it on her and the pink is so nice..

|

Archives


online

Bloggers Unite