our lives begin here

Image hosting by Photobucket

Thursday, September 09, 2004

MOVING 7 to 6

What a mess has the FHM office become! All thanks to the moving we're doing this weekend. We all have one last day tomorrow to pack our stuff into the boxes and by 6pm everything have to be ready to go.

I'm stressed that most my things are still lingering around. Had spent the last 3 days clearing and throwing so many stuff but there seem to be still too many things to pack! Why like that? This is the 4th time I'm moving and it's certainly no joke. Not an easy task after settling down at my corner, seating comfortably for the last 3 years.

I snapped some pictures of the current state of our office before I left for home earlier. And damn, it's reminding me to continue packing tomorrow! Huaaaarrrrgggghhhh............


The editor's mess!


I'm gonna miss my secluded spot


Boxes containing files of images from my picture library(10 boxes in total!)


Art director's on leave tomorrow so he's finished his packing
From June 2003 issue, 16 FHM covers have been pasted up on our glory panel

As much as I can't wait for this to be all over and done with, I'm so not looking forward shifting to the new workstation on the 6th floor. Wish me luck, I so need it!
|

Archives


online

Bloggers Unite