our lives begin here

Image hosting by Photobucket

Monday, August 16, 2004

WHAT A SATURDAY!


FHM was here!

What a hot saturday afternoon it was and I had to spent it at Siloso Beach in Sentosa! It was all for searching girls to participate in FHM Girl Next Door competition. With photographers in tow, there they were, the search crew looking for babes in bikini along Siloso Beach. I was there till about 4.30pm and they already had 40 participants by then.

Rushed home to fetch my partner and got ready for the next event of the day....

After so many days of worrying that I have to rush through everything on Saturday, I was glad that I managed to attend Rouge's wedding hence meeting everyone of YOU who was there that night! Didnt take too many pictures but did capture just these 3


Qtn)Is Yan with 1) Nana or 2) Wawa? (MCQ on this one ok) Ans ( )

Bloggers conquering the 'gelap' phototaking corner


Ooohhh...the ever so famous twins with me & my constant wedding companion!

Have a good day everyone....
|

Archives


online

Bloggers Unite