our lives begin here

Image hosting by Photobucket

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

A LOVELY WEEK......NOT!

This is my 3rd update for the month of August and it's already coming to end month! I've just been extremely lazy this month. And you know what? It's the magazine's production week again! How the time passes so quickly.

Lots of things are going through my mind and they have not been happy things unfortunately.

Farah's been down with cough for the past few days and including tonite it'll be the 4th time she'll pay a visit to the doctor. The 1st visit was due to her runny nose + rashes, 2nd was because of the cough, 3rd because her cough got worse and the doc said there were phlegms in her lungs and I've to bring her back tonite to check that her lungs are cleared. But looking at it, the cough is still there so, is the runny nose and she hasn't been sleeping properly for the past nights. Sigh..

And we're moving our office space from the 7th to 6th floor soon. This means we've all have to start packing our huge amount of things. And the worst thing is I hear, I'll have to sit around the same area as this American guy who works for the diving magazine. Argghh!! We don't even talk to one another how to sit near each other like this? What a bother!

I'm a very bothered person at the moment and I'm just hoping that it will all be OK eventually :-(
|

Archives


online

Bloggers Unite