our lives begin here

Image hosting by Photobucket

Friday, August 06, 2004

LOOK! WHO'S CELEBRATING IN RED & WHITE?

It's me! YES! Finally, after going missing for many, many days due to pressing deadlines and in search of the perfect pictures, I'm back updating. Thanks to all who have tagged me and apologies that I've not been doing the justice of tagging you back. But for now, I'm breathing again....

Farihin's child care centre is celebrating National Day today so before the boy was sent to enjoy himself the mother had to practically begged to take ONE picture of him. Oh yes, each one was asked to bring some food to school so my mother made some mini cupcakes for his potluck party.


Cupcakes with orange and chocolate sugar spots!


Farihin looking on, notice his hair is oily, thanks to 3 drops of Johnson's Baby Oil (though he's been warned, he will be BALD with too many drops of oil application)


Just ONE picture, promise!


Fellow schoolmates. We're all ready to PARTY!

There u go! An update! Have a great long weekend everyone.....
|

Archives


online

Bloggers Unite