our lives begin here

Image hosting by Photobucket

Tuesday, July 06, 2004

SAY CHEEEESSSSSEEE

Made an attempt to take my own passport size photograph for Farah since a colleague of mine did that for her daughter. Might as well try and will save a trip to the photo studio. Wishful thinking!

And I thought it will be easy! After looking at the result I gave up.


Farah, look here.. no...no..not the other way!


Ah, this is better but wait where's your other ear?

Photo studio here I come!

So yesterday before coming to work I brought her to this shop near my mum's house and the guy was saying..your baby has to wear white and you've got to either wear white too or bring a white cloth with you so when the baby sits on your lap, we'll have a white background! I know about the white background ruling but white clothes and cloth, what's that all about?

Went to another shop..YOKA Photo Studio, opposite AMK mrt station. It's been there for ages. The interior has been redecorated though I felt it looks more like an office rather than a photo shop. And they want to charge $20 for 8 pcs of passport photographs! Why so expensive I asked? It's been our price for the last 10 years they say! I don't mind the 8 pcs but for that amount, gosh...MAHAL NAK MAMPOS!

Looks like I'll have to take a trip down to Lavender and do everything on the spot. Hmmmppphhh!
|

Archives


online

Bloggers Unite