our lives begin here

Image hosting by Photobucket

Thursday, July 01, 2004

JOB TALK

Farah had her jab yesterday that she didn't have a goodnight sleep last night, which means neither did I. So am feeling pretty groggy this morning but my magazine's deadline is just round the corner!

Already dragging my legs to work, I was told that our GM is leaving us, end of this July. Then, another rude shock came my way....someone else is also resigning. Too much too handle this morning that I don't know whether to feel happy, sad or shocked that they're leaving. Making me hope though, somehow there will be a better opportunity out there for me.

Don't get me wrong, I like the job, but being here way too long is already making me feel very stale. No more excitement, no more passion and no more challenge! It's become so routine, moving in and out of deadlines month after month. *Yawn*

Though I must say, working in the media line this long, have given me lots of opportunities to see many things, meet different sorts of people with funny, weird, likeable, unlikeable, hateful characters along the way. And also not forgetting the experiences I've gained.

Still, I really feel it's time to move on, maybe?

|

Archives


online

Bloggers Unite