our lives begin here

Image hosting by Photobucket

Friday, June 18, 2004

IT'S A SURPRISE

What a pleasant surprise! The Fedex man came with a package for me! I thought it was a work package but when I saw the address, realised it came from my sister who's currently working in Georgia, USA. Opened it up quickly and there it was a Spiderman sleeveless tshirt/shorts set for Farihin and a cute 2 piece for Farah. Thanks Sis!



And yesterday, a close colleague of mine, Sheila, bought me a Vidal Sasoon steam straightener from Watsons becos SHE said my rebonded hair is starting to go into 'depression'. She wanted to give me for my birthday this year but since it's so many months away and she insists on buying for me now. Though I told her it will take some time before I actually will have the time to sit down and do the steam and straightened ok!



This morning, I was trying really hard to finish up my camera's battery so I thought I could do a quick snap around the house before i leave for work. Of course only to realise, time is not on my side..


Let's snap this, and this, damn..8 o'clock! Farah, quick get into the sling, got to go....

Farihin is all geared up to go for KRAYON recording tomorrow. I just hope he will be ok and won't chicken out last minute. Already told him, he must sing and dance when needed ah. So, Nura...here comes Farihin....
|

Archives


online

Bloggers Unite