our lives begin here

Image hosting by Photobucket

Thursday, June 17, 2004

DO I LOOK AS IF I CARE?

A certain mat saleh in the office is a bloody show off! I mean who cares that you've proposed to your girlfriend and how it took place? He's actually emailed the whole office, 51 pictures of that moment and has been yakking about it everyday! Hai..tak kuasalah nak layan..but please..DUN HAVE TO invite me for your wedding k!

Had a mini shoot with a magazine yesterday. A short one but quite fun. It's for a very aunty, housewifey kind of feature but well, it was a nice experience.


My work is in a state of mess and so is my table. I'm sure some will cringe looking at the condition of my table but hey, i'm not complaining cos beneath the piles of papers, magazines, plastic folders, I can still find my things.



Had a Chicken Meatloaf sandwich for lunch and I'm feeling a little bit sleepy now.
|

Archives


online

Bloggers Unite