our lives begin here

Image hosting by Photobucket

Tuesday, May 18, 2004

yes..i'm back...

a bit too lazy to blog these few days but the fingers were itching to meddle with the blog so there you see it, a change in my layout! Ta-dah...

nothing much happened since i last wrote. the only good thing is that my surgery stitches are healing well and I can now feel the thread at the back of the gums. Removing them this Thursday and hopefully I can eat properly after that. Kind of tired chewing food on one side and somehow I don't seem to taste the food I've eaten.

Farah accidentally poked her eye with her finger (nails a bit sharp) that day and I was so worried cos her eye turned a bit red. It was just a red line in the beginning then somehow it spread! Lucky thing it's slowly disappearing now..poor girl but she's still a happy baby. See for yourself!




Anyway it was wonderful meeting Hana & Izad, Nat & Xircuff, Nurul & Ian, Diah & Dayat, Wreck, Orange at Nura's wedding, for the very, very 1st time on Sunday.



|

Archives


online

Bloggers Unite