our lives begin here

Image hosting by Photobucket

Wednesday, May 12, 2004

I'm feeling numb. Yes, the right side of my face is numb. I went through the ordeal of pulling out my 2 wisdom teeth this morning. Boy, was I scared and could feel my heart thumping. As it was done at National Dental Centre, I've got to put on the operation gown, head and shoes cover. I could feel the drilling, the digging and cracking of teeth for the bottom one. It was done in 15 mins including the simple extraction of the top wisdom teeth.

It's gonna be unbearable the next few days I'm sure.But I'm happy at last I'm over and done with the surgery part. Now, it's time to recuperate..and mak thanks for helping me take care of farah for these few days.

And if you've tagged me, I promise to tag you back the soonest I can k....
|

Archives


online

Bloggers Unite