our lives begin here

Image hosting by Photobucket

Monday, May 03, 2004

Clock strikes noon soon. Time to wake up, half a day gone.

I have to finish some polaroids I have in the camera yesterday so I thought I would try and sit my daughter on the sofa (no, no she definitely can't sit yet!) and hopefully she'll look into the camera. Try as much as I can, making faces and snapping my fingers but she just wouldn't look. So this was the result:


i will tilt sideways in 5 secs..4...3...2...1..there I go...

Watch The 'Real' Beckhams last nite. Ooohh..really couldn't stand Victoria. Really dun understand the point of the docu. So they're moving to Spain, so what?? Friend of mine said Nick and Jessica Simpson is more an interesting couple to watch, at least they sing songs in between. And Beckham, he's cute but unfortunately got a wimpy voice.

And after watching George Huff on AMI each week, I think he looks like Steve Urkel. He's that geek from Family Matters who's got a nasal voice. There's a number of times when George has a certain kind of expression on his face that I thought the resemblance is uncanny.



Time for me to go, well at least for now that is, came across these two liners over the weekend:

Life Is A Journey, Enjoy The Ride & Shit Happens, Deal With It!

Ta.....
|

Archives


online

Bloggers Unite