our lives begin here

Image hosting by Photobucket

Thursday, May 06, 2004

Ask me to find pictures..whatever pictures, weird ones, bloody ones, dirty ones (hee hee) I can do it almost immediately. Ask me to update my blog, ah this will be a challenge, I find myself asking what do I write about?

I'm happy that my work's for the June issue is kind of done though there's still lots of paperwork to finish so I can sit relax and breathe. No more editor and writers breathing down my neck asking for things which means I can my work in peace and my own pace or best do no work at all, surf the net but at the same time look very busy (boss, if u reading this, no lah kidding only, u oso same sometimes I see u do nothing wat!)

My dear husband's birthday is in 3 weeks time and I still have no clue what to get for him. For the previous 2 birthdays we've been giving each other CASH cos that's the easiest! Ya lah no sentimental value but that's the best cos I can buy what I want and he can buy what he wants. Ran out of ideas on what to give cos he seems to have almost all the things he like. Big fan of NIKE. He's got a huge collection of NIKE shoes. The so many levels of shoe racks we have at home are filled with his shoes and not mine and I thought woman normally have more shoes than man. Pening tau..masuk rumah mcm museum kasut NIKE!

And this is also the month that I wana treat myself. I want to buy a Nokia camera phone but dunno which to get so I'm still looking around. I swear by Nokia cos I think it's the best. I've used 2 other brands before which doesnt seem to be that user friendly so told myself it's either a NOKIA or nothing else.

Oh yes, and Mother's Day is around the corner. My mum asked me what has the husband planned for me. I said nothing and I don't mind it cos to me even being a mother to my children, my mother IS the most important person whom I should celebrate for every Mother's Day. She's the one who've made the sacrifices and gone through the most in bringing up me and my other siblings, looking after my kids while I go to work and would help me out in times of needs. She's there when I'm down and when I need a listening ear. So whatever plans I might have for Mother's Day, she will be the reason why we would have a celebration.

Argh! Heavy rain outside and it's still very gloomy and I was thinking of going OG at People's Park during lunch in search of SpongeBob Squarepants tupperware for my son. Hopefully, the rain will subside soon. Hai katak..kenapa lah kau panggil hujan..

A colleague sent me this...FEEL FREE TO TAKE A LOOK...
  • WHAT ENGRISH MAN DO FOR FUN
  • |

    Archives


    online

    Bloggers Unite