our lives begin here

Image hosting by Photobucket

Wednesday, April 21, 2004

yeah! yeah! 30 more mins to 6pm. Hurrah, Bliss. Yes, I've been on half day leave but really, really dun have any mood to work. The office is cold and I totally forgot to bring my cardi along so all the more I want to be out of this place in a jiffy.

hm..wats on tv tonite har? oh there's AMI (yeah!) but will probably miss half of it cos i wana watch Cinta Bollywood 2 (Nurul: keje Komala Villas kappa?). I admit it I'm a drama addict. I watch every drama, cerekarama I can catch and my hubs don't understand it. Now my son watches them too with me and if you miss any part, he will fill you in. Ah hah I'm sure he saw Smallville yday cos he sleptover at my mum's house maybe he can tell me cos all Hana can tell me is about the RABA-ing part. Chit!

Aniways, FHM is running our Heartland Honeys 2004 competition again. So if you know of any sexy looking babes that wants to enter the competition or you know of someone who you think is a Honey, send details to us. Can win $$$$ one you know. OR if anyone of you sexy bloggers out there nak join, tell me k! Must be 18 n above hor!

Dah better stop now sebelum get carried away.......
|

Archives


online

Bloggers Unite