our lives begin here

Image hosting by Photobucket

Tuesday, April 20, 2004

So much things to do so little time......

Started Tuesday morning with a rush, sending Farihin to childcare and Farah to mum's then hop onto the mrt to tanjong pagar. Some stupid girl hogging the pole in the train, very irritating indeed. I hate people who do that especially when the train is crowded. I mean, c'mon don't you have a backbone girl and can't you just hang on to those handles instead? Leaning on the pole means everyone who stands around you wouldnt have the pole to hold! If I'm in one of my bitchy mood, I'll insist on holding onto the pole n will purposely stick out my knuckles so when the person leans against the pole, he/she will get poke!Ha ha..

Bought Farihin a pack of 6 Hush Puppies underwear last week and he's worn all of them within a week. How irritating! I told him rotate with your old underwears too but would he listen to me..NO! Cos he insist on wearing them. Of course I wash them but the minute the laundry is dry, he wants the NEW underwear again. Hai, headache, headache.

I finally manage to catch Eye For A Guy last nite. wanted to see how our fhm bikini babe fare in the show. Dun like it and I just find the whole thing too scripted. The bitchiness among the guys as all in the other reality shows are definitely just for the camera. It's definitely not as fun as The Bachelorette.

I'm schedule to remove my wisdom teeth next month, 12 May...argh..very takut!

Till later.Ta


|

Archives


online

Bloggers Unite