our lives begin here

Image hosting by Photobucket

Friday, April 30, 2004

Oh my, here we are at the end of April already. Time flies so fast each day and the next thing you know we will be halfway through the year. And there's still so much things that i need/need to do, doesnt matter whether it's a priority in life or not. Here are some things I think I should do:

1) To lose more weight. I lost all the 9kg of pregnant weight I put on having my 2nd one but I still feel flabby after 3 months down so I must, I must lose the babats!

2) To read more books. Must make effort to take a trip to the library more often. I don't really buy books to read cos after finished reading, those books will just be collecting dust at the corner of the room so I rather borrow.

3) To be a more patient person. I'm a little hot-tempered and get agitated easily should anyone irritates me at the slightest bit so I should learn to take a deep breath, count to 10 and breathe in and out. *urgh*

4) To learn how to cook more stuff. I can easily count the number of dishes I can cook with all these 10 fingers I have. My cooking skills are damn limited. And I like to cook food which is fast to prepare and with the simplest ingredients. Give me a recipe with so many ingredients to add, I get confused...and the result: it'll be a disaster, you'll never want to eat it again.

5) To shop for clothes . Arggh...this is tough cos I'm one hell of a fussy shopper. I can go to a few places in one day and end up buying just one bottom! Each morning getting ready for work, I'll have this dilemma of what to wear and whatever I choose to wear I must have the mood to wear it. I'm sure anyone who goes thru the same thing knows here's always day when whatever you wear doesnt seem right!

6) Not to dump so much things in my bag. The bigger the bag the more things I tend to put in it and I end up carrying a heavy bag. Hmm..let me look what I have in my bag: wallet, keys, handphone, make-up pouch, notebook, brolly...and the list goes on

7) To be cool when I'm near a cat. I'm scared, no, terrified of cats. I dunno why, but its been like that since I was young. I can't eat in peace if i know there're cats loitering around me, I'll eat in fear. a friend use to keep 3 cats so each time we've got to go and visit for Hari Raya, I dread it. But on the contrary, my son is ok with cats though he's just a little scared sometimes.

Well, it'll be good if I achieve at least 2 or 3 things from the list. No good to just sit here, happily typing out and then don't do anything about it, rite? Rite!
|

Archives


online

Bloggers Unite