our lives begin here

Image hosting by Photobucket

Monday, April 26, 2004

Monday, monday, monday, wherever did my weekend go? Ah, was at home for the past 2 days doing the housewifey things. Penat betul! Nothing much on TV, even on Suria there were too many repeat shows.

Farihin had wanted to watch Ultraman Dyna at 6.30 yesterday but it seems they're not showing it anymore but there was Taman Sesame. How annoying cos fine if they have to do it in Malay but you should listen to the songs, kelakar seram as in how they literally translate the songs into Malay. Tsk tsk.

Yeah, got a copy of Glamour with Rachel Stevens on cover to read. Hmmm, at least I have something to read in the train rather than staring into blank spaces thruout the journey.

Had Beef Char Siew rice for lunch at this new place near IBM Towers. It's called Wok Restaurant, owned by Sakura. Damn they dun have those nice noodles on the menu. If not, it's good to have Sakura kind of food just walking distance from the office. And while I'm on the subject of food, I've been searching for Duck Rice (halal one of course). The last and my mostest favourite quack-quack rice I had was at Bedok, Ridwan duck rice stall I think is the name. It's not there anymore, wonder where has it gone too, sob..sob..

Oh well, let me sink back into work and meanwhile, enjoy the rest of the day, BOSS-FREE...








|

Archives


online

Bloggers Unite