our lives begin here

Image hosting by Photobucket

Wednesday, April 28, 2004

I've got a real fish tank. Dear huby bought from his fren for $50 and it came with some fishes, one of them, a black fish has got only an eye! Apparently, a smaller fish attack its other eye sometime ago and so there's only a hole at where the eye was suppose to be. I looked at it, felt a bit squirmish *urgh*

Farihin learnt a new song in school "Bangau Oh Bangau, kenapa engkau kurus...." and I sang along with him. He can remember the lyrics very well while I had to be prompt while we were singing. But he also have his own opening to the song if he decides to be notty: Bangla oh Bangla *lol*

Was talking to my colleague yesterday on the way home and we were reminiscing days of our lives while we were younger about how chee-ko-peks like to prey on innocent young girls. She was telling me a story of how this decent chinese looking guy who board the bus she was on near the National Stadium, probably just finished a gym session and was carrying a large bag. Plonk himself down on the empty seat next to her, put the bag up on his lap. And the next thing you know underneath the bag, his fingers was running up at the side of my friend's school skirt! How disgusting is that? No one could see it though the bus is so crowded cos everything is covered by his bag. Poor girl didnt know what to do so she just suffered in silence. But it all happen too quickly cos the guy got down a few stops after that! Bloody 'ell!

I think during my time, we young things get scared when these things happen to us so we choose to just leave it. Things have changed these days, younger girls are more vocal and I'm sure if ever such things happened to them, these bunch of arseholes will get their balls kick! Cowabunga!

Geez, it's Wednesday already. I'm oh-so-not looking forward to the weekend simply becos da man of the house has to work again this Sat n Sun!

Hmm....time to get back to my pictures. Adios!
|

Archives


online

Bloggers Unite