our lives begin here

Image hosting by Photobucket

Thursday, April 22, 2004

hiya all..feeling all so unproductive at the moment.


what a way to start my morning today! changed the water in Farihin's plastic fish tank (the one that has a handle) and the minute I want to put it back on our dining table, horrors to horrors, the handle came off and the contents of the tank spilled all over my table and all the floor!! Bergelimpanganlah 3 ekor ikans kecil yg sedang berswimming-swimming happily onto the floor! I quickly grab all 3 back and dump them back into the tank!

and so i thot time to clean up the mess I made and it was already 8am! i'm oh-so-late. went to the toilet fill the tank with some water again and place it at the corner of the sink and once again the tank terbalik and one of the fish fell into the sink hole while I manage to save the other two!what a luck.

and these are fishes that Farihin brought home 2 weeks ago when his centre brought them for an excursion at the Kid's Kampong somewhere at Pasir Ris. How do I tell him one of his last three surviving fishes fell into the hole? Wanted to lie to him in case he gets upset but eventually told him the truth. He's ok about it, thank goodness!

After that it was time to clean up the floor and the table! Hai, mcm maid lah aku ni pagi2 mop floor sekejap.

AMI: I definitely think John Stevens will go out tonite. I think he looks like Alfred E Newman, the MAD magazine character. Sorry ah, those of you who like him, I don't mean to offend you.

Orait, I'm out to go hunt for magazines at BORDERS! Ta.
|

Archives


online

Bloggers Unite